The best way to rewrite plr articles

If you want to increase your output or the rate that you push out these articles then you need to consider using plr articles. There are good and bad plr suppliers so test a few out before making any sort of long term commitment or subscription. I use a number of sources from individual writers to large organised providers such as plrpro. Once you have your plr content to hand then you need to look at how to use and rewrite plr articles content to get the best result for your purchase.

The first thing you need to take on board is that the plr articles you have in you possesion have been obtained very cheaply. It is worth taking this as a given and do not let it bother you. I recently bought 120 articles in the credit card niche for $10. I am satisfied if 50% are useable for me. I do not feel I have wasted my money. I usually find that not all the purchased plr content is too my liking but at least half will be good enough. I also know that some will not be good enough for me. Do not think of this as an issue. You will never like every supplied article you receive.

The second thing is to have done some keyword research of your own to add to the articles. I never use the ones supplied because they are sometimes out of date. I usually prepare a good set of keywords before starting my writing so that it stays focussed and on topic.

Lastly you will need to rewrite these plr articles to some extent. Do not submit them without changing them by a minimum of 25%. In fact my minimum is 50%. You must ensure that your articles is unique.

To know how to use and rewrite plr articles content you can get a free tutorial on article writing by going to the mega article website. This site will help beginners who do not know the ins and outs of writing a really good article.

Comments